Friday, October 2, 2009

Not Looking Forward To Oct.

In the local paper this morning the yearly rainfall (so far) was publshed, We had 25 inches of rain in September! Traditionally, October is our rainiest month. We had two big storms in the last week or so of Sept. One day we had over 5 inches of rain. We'll get through it, we always do. This weekend our "just fro us" events kick off with the annual Friends of the Library booksale, and the fall schedules of events for the crafters in the area at two of our local craft stores. I just finished a pair of socks for my daughter. It only took me 3 mos. to complete them. I did knit a few things along with the socks, but the socks were very frustrating for me. I did learn a lot doing them though. I learned to read my knitting,how to tink, which is the opposite of knit, and how to fix mistakes. So it was a valuable experience. I'm wanting to go on to something easier on the brain and less frustrating. I'm also trying to decide what to do this winter. Whether to rent out my condo and go south for a few months or not.I have so many options, it's overwhelming.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to wear the socks! You should knit something for yourself.

    ReplyDelete