Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's My Oldest Grandchild's Birthday today

I was 41 and living in Bremerton Washington when she was born. I know all you grandparents will know what I mean when I say it seems as if it were yesterday. She was such a happy child, and her parents couldn't believe the joy she brought into their lives. I remember my son saying, " We love her and being parents so much that we want to have another one right away so we can have twice the fun." HA! The second beautiful girl was not quite the joyful, smiling, easy baby that Jennifer was. AH, live and learn. Happy Birthday my precious granddaughter, I love you so much.

Jennifer is on the left and along with cousin Courtney. This picture was taken on our trip to Boston last year to visit Jenn's dad.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jenn! Who is that gorgeous girl next to her? Yep, that's my girl. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Jenn!

    What gorgeous girls!!!

    ReplyDelete