Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Was A Bit Hasty

I was whining about the October rain, and we have had two glorious sunny days. It sprinkeled a little yesterday but all in all it was a great day. Today was even better. It was sunny and 60 degrees. I sat on the deck and read for awhile and then went to the Friends of the Library book sale. I made my free week-end calls and ate lunch on the deck. It all of a sudden dawned on me that I should finish cleaning out the garage while there was no rain and wind. What a great day for finishing things. After the garage I went to the knitting store and finished two knitting projets while visiting with my friends. We had a full house today as the "season" is over and all the working girls are free. We will all be knitting up scarves, hats, mittens, socks, and other small projects to sell at our booth during bazaar season. I think we needed the two sunny days to get braced up for the usual Oct. weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment